The UOGB's barnstorming, standing-ovation triumph at this iconic venue on their first tour of Australia March 2012, plus 69 minutes of Extras. Concert footage features on-screen mucial notation option for easy playalong.
Click on the video clips above for a sample.
Disc 1 (Concert Video)
1. Greener (UOGB)
2. Born to Be Wild (Bonfire)
3. Slave To The Rhythm (Wooley, Darlow, Lipson, Horn)
4. Misirlou (trad, arr. UOGB)
5. Hot Lips (Hoegberg, Synnerby)
6. Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll (Dury)
7. Tears On My Pillow (Bradford, Lewis)
8. Born This Way (Gaga, Laursen)
9. Vertigo (UOGB)
10. Rock Around The Clock (Freedman, Myers)
11. Orange Blossom Special (trad. arr. UOGB)
12. Waltzing Matilda (trad. arr. UOGB)
Disc 2 (Australian Tour Extras)
1. Sittin' On Top of The World: The Ukes play their World Tour anthem in front of Sydney Harbour Bridge
2. Secret Gig: An extra date added to their tour - neither audience nor band were told about it.
3. Outback Strum: At sunset eight Poms in formal wear can be found mucking about under the old gum tree.
4. Womadelaide: Australia's top world music festival runs to a strict schedule. Until they invited The Ukes.
5. On The Beach At Waikiki: Near Perth, actually. What happens when The Ukes start playing at a deserted beach.
6. Backstage Blether: Ever wondered what the band talk about during the interval? Wonder know more.
7. Hot Tamales Tutorials: The band members' own video demonstration of what they each play in this classic foot-stomper.
8. Hot Tamales Performance: How it sounds when they put it all together on stage (includes onscreen musical notation).
9. Ukuleles for Peace: Nothing to do with Australia, but a film about a remarkable Israeli charity the band supports.
|Duration:||60min + 69min|